All I ever needed to know in life I learned while watching Iron Chef - A healthy sense of theatre is highly underrated.
- Accept challenges with enthusiasm and defeat with grace.
- When life deals you natto, make natto ice cream.
- Most women are pushovers (at least to your face). They'll give you anything you want, never want to hurt your feelings, and therefore make horrible judges.
- There is no subsitute for the right tool or ingredient but never be afraid to improvise. You will usually surprise yourself.
- There will never be enough time to do everything you want to do. Accept this and go with it.
- Look for balance in all things - whether it be the crunch of a vegetable next to soft meat or the round entree on a square plate.